Leadership Coaching Academy
Presented by Brandon Cook Coaching & Jane Perry Coaching through Naming the Real
Delivering world-class content for anyone seeking to learn the art and business of coaching, the LCA is holistic, catalytic, and dynamic.
Learn To Coach
Do you naturally lead and influence people? Do you have an intuitive desire to have meaningful conversations? Are you a manager, parent, counselor, or pastor who navigates high-stakes conversations? Would you like to launch your own coaching practice?
The Leadership Coaching Academy is designed for you.
At the LCA you’ll engage in an immersive six-month process in a dedicated, intimate community to become a leadership coach.
Location & Dates
Two in-person weekends in beautiful Brevard, North Carolina. Rooming available within walking distance.
Weekend I: Sept 22-24, 2023
Weekend II: Feb 23-25, 2024
Payment plans available (6 or 12 months for small admin fee)
Tuition includes required books (4)
- You will become a Certified Leadership Coach through the LCA
- CA meets the criteria to apply for
your Associate Coach Certification
through the ICF (International Coach
Federation) portfolio pathway
Our Unique Process
The Leadership Coaching Academy is designed to be different. This coach training program is crafted to be deeply transformative for you, as well as those you lead. Over six months, you’ll experience:
- Two live weekends plus online learning in between
- Six group calls and five individual coaching calls
- Peer coaching, industry-relevant reading, and data-driven
And, because we believe in coaching the whole person, we integrate conversations around embodiment, spirituality, values, past history,
and inclusivity, in addition to somatic practices proven to re-wire the brain to create new thoughts and habits.
What Sets Us Apart
- Two, live in-person weekends
- The CA includes two live weekends full of immersive exercises, experiential learning, and real-time feedback. Our commitment to face-to-face learning is unparalleled.
- Scientific based coaching
- Advances in neurobiology, trauma-theory, story work, and the mind-body connection offer powerful tools for coaching. We teach both the art and science of coaching.
- World-class faculty
- Our diverse team “pulls back the curtain” to teach you everything we know about coaching. We vulnerably share our experiences and stories of real client interactions to help you grow, thrive, and succeed.
Do you have a specific question? Do you want more information? Are you wondering if the Leadership Coaching Academy is the right next step in your leadership journey. Connect with us at [email protected]. Looking forward to talking with you!